Define, unfold & evolve.
My process usually starts over a cup of hot tea—at my office or yours. When we work together, I keep your project on-track, on-time and on-budget. Then you join my roster of happy clients! Here’s what the process of working together looks like:
First, we meet! You schedule a complimentary, in-person consultation. (We can talk over the phone if you prefer.) You tell me about your business. We look at what has worked in the past, and what hasn’t. We will discuss parameters of your project, and I will describe my process and tell you about how I price projects.
Next, I provide an estimate that clearly defines the project’s scope, timeframe and cost. If you accept, we do a little paperwork (contract and deposit). Then:
- You complete a questionnaire that we review together. This will help us dive in further to what needs to be accomplished and clarify the vision.
- I provide a creative brief. I take the information I gathered and send you a detailed outline of my recommendations with a timeline.
- Work begins! Once the creative brief is approved, I research, brainstorm, sketch and mockup designs.
- Work continues! We review the designs together, choose a direction and revise as necessary, based on your feedback, until you are satisfied.
- Final artwork is produced. Depending on your project, I liaise with print or web vendors to ensure seamless production.
- Delivery. I make sure the final product (print or web) is delivered on time—even if that means driving it to you myself!